White Wax Melter
Beautiful Wax Melter With Cut Out Design
Size 8 x 8 cm
Lovely burners to give as presents or just as a starter burner until your addicted to wax melts.
Wax Melt Burner
Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended or move it when lit.
• Remove all packaging before use.
• Only use with a good quality tea-light. Do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive or other candle.
• Do not use your burner for no longer than 4 hours at one time. This could cause the burner to crack, break and cause damage.
• Keep the Wax Melt Burner and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.
• Do not burn the tea-light or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Ensure the wax melt burner is well ventilated.
• Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
• Keep the wick trimmed to 3-5mm and remove any carbon build up.
• The wax melt burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst alight or whilst wax remains molten.
• Extinguish the tea-light if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner, or begins to smoke.
• Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame. Once extinguished, allow the wax melt burner to cool before moving.