Christmas Scented Wax Melts
Festive Christmas Seashell Wax Melts, available in all of our scents and a variety of colours.
Beautifully handmade with 100% soy wax, highly scented fragrance oil and non toxic vegan dye.
Cinnamon & Apple
Frankincense & Myrrh
Presented in a biodegradable cello bag, containing five Seashells per pack.
Our Cellophane is compostable
Cellophane will biodegrade – the time it takes to break down will vary depending on whether it's coated or not. Research finds that uncoated cellulose film only takes 10 days to 1 month to degrade when buried, and if coated with nitrocellulose it will degrade in approximately 2 to 3 months.
We recommend using one or two Seashells, when first melting and then add extra as you require
Good For you & The Planet
100% Pure Soy
Clean and long burning biodegradable soy wax
Eco friendly Soy | Paraben free
Vegan | Not Tested on Animals
Why do my wax melts have frosting on them
Frosting is a perfectly natural effect of using soy wax and is unique to vegetable waxes, especially soy. It is the natural wax re-crystallizing. All soy waxes frost to some degree and is a sign that you are using 100% natural soy wax.
Using your wax melts
Wax melts should only be used in an appropriate wax melt burner.
Add one piece of the wax melt pack at a time until the required melted wax fill is reached.
Do not overfill the wax melt burner initially as the wax will spill over. If wax remains in the burner bowl after use and you wish to remove it, wait until the wax cools and hardens, then apply a small amount of gentle pressure on one end of the wax until it pops out. Do not use metal or sharp objects to clean out wax as this may crack or damage the burner or cause injury.
Using your Wax Burner Safely
- Never leave a burning candle or tea light unattended or move it when lit.
- Remove all packaging before use.
- Only use with a good quality tea-light, no more than a 4 hour maximum burn time. Do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive or other candles.We recommend a soy tealight to avoid releasing toxins.
- Keep the Wax Melt Burner and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn the tea-light or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Ensure the wax melt burner is well ventilated. There must be at least 6.5cm of space above the flame within the wax melt burner.
- Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
- The wax melt burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst alight or whilst wax remains molten.
- Extinguish the tea-light if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner, or begins to smoke.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame. Once extinguished allow wax melt burner to cool before moving.
SDS Fragrance Oil
Please see each individual candle fragrance for the SDS fragrance oil contents
May produce an allergic reaction.